Friday 18 August 2017

Reflection T3 W4

                  Here is my write for  this week
The purpose of this activity is to  is to chose charterer that you make up and write 
Maybe next time i could write a bit  more 
I am proud of the way this turned out because i got it complete
Here  is my chapter chat  
  The purpose of this activity is to do a word find and i found all of the words
Maybe next time they could put more words
I am proud of the way this turned out because i got it do in a few minutes

                                                         Here is my maths for  this week
The purpose of this activity  is to get in a group and everyday you get a dollar deal and every time you answer you get fake money    
Maybe next time i could try not to get help  and do it by myself 
I am proud of the way this turned out because i was struggling a bit 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.