Friday 3 March 2017

Reflection T1 W5,

 

Here is my writing for  this week about camp green lake
The purpose of this activity is if you agree of disagree and i disagree because it is dangerous
Maybe next time i could write more about camp green lake and more  puncheon  
I am proud of the way this turned out because i did not think i could write this much

Here is my maths buddy for this week 
The purpose of this is to get a high score and for the teacher t get what we need to work on 
I am proud of  how high the score is this week  
Maybe next time i could get a higher score  and my self to get a 70 

here is my caper chat for this week we did a wanted poster me and Aimee
Maybe next time i could put some more effect in  my picture 
the purpose of this is to make a wanted poster and we made it look old 
i am proud of the way it looks old like it is real looking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.