Friday 10 June 2016

Reflections week 6 term 2

 Here is my maths that I have been working very hard on.I learnt how to use tens and ones.I  think this activity was a little bit hard because I did not know how to do tens and ones.Next time I think that I might be a little bit better at tens and ones.I really enjoyed doing this activity.




     
Here is my writing that I have been working hard on this week. I learnt how to use similes and metaphors.Maybe next time I could work on doing my sentences. I really liked doing this activity because I thought it was a different activity to do.Next week I would like to do this activity again.



   
Here is my writing that I have been working hard on this week.I learnt how to use to use similes and metaphors .I think this writing was very fun.I really enjoyed doing this activity.I used a new DLO I have learnt to share my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.