Friday 10 March 2017

Reflection T1 W6

Here is my math for this week  we did face value and place value and  total value so it not hard more along the year when we start learning more about it 
the  purpose of this activity to learn how to do face value and place value and  total value 
Maybe next time i could make it a bit harder  
I am proud of the way i finished this activity whit no masks 

here is my spelling for this week 
the  purpose of this activity is to scramble spelling words and try guess the word 
Maybe next time i could do some more words and  scramble 
I am proud of the way that i got the words right  


Here is my chapter chat  for  this week we drawled a photo of Stanley and zero   
The purpose of this activity is to  draw a picture of Stanley and zero in the hole 
Maybe next time i could put more   effort to it 
I am proud of the way this turned out because my craters  look better then i nominally draw picture 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.