Friday 31 August 2018

Reflection T3 W6


this week we made a Diary entry about Gretel from the boy
in the striped pyjamas I found it easy because I know what
girls talk about


Dear  Diary


OMG my brother has gone CRAZY guess what he has a
imaginary friend like what type of loser has one. You know i
talk to my dolls but at least  you can really see them. Also he
has a crazy name like Shumel what type of name is that i have
real names like Rosie,Lucy but Shumel that's weird


I LOVE Kotler. I like the way his hair falls like a wavy cloud.
Also he  smells like watermelons ahhhh. He's so handsome.
His eyes make me delusional they look like water taking over
the world. I he asked to marry me no  hesitation of course it
would be a yes Image result for love eyes

Tbh i really miss my friends but luckily there not he to see how
cute Kotler is. I can't wait to see them again so i can tell them
all about Kotler. hopefully they still miss and and still remember
me. I have to remember to send them a letter.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rylan. Thanks for sharing your diary entry on your blog. I agree, I think you would have found it easier to write this diary entry, compared to the boys! I can definitely hear Gretel say this in her voice! Come and see me and I will show you how to un-format your writing when you paste it onto your blog from a doc. (It's really easy!) Miss H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Rylan Its Katelin here well done I really love your diary entry you have described it really well Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.