Friday 22 September 2017

Reflection T3 W8,


                                                                      Here is my maths for  this week
The purpose of this activity  is to finger out the math question
and answer them     
Maybe next time i could get hared question  
I am proud of the way this turned out because i finished it in two days
this is prep we did this year.
prep is something when you make a product and then sale it at 
my school with fake money 
with my group we made dough and  jars 
my group was called cray crew 
the people that were in my group was Adison,Katelin,Casey,Jazmine,Maya

 this is my word work for this week
  The purpose of this activity is to get one word then find all the words out f it
Maybe next time i could write more words
I am proud of the way this turned out because i found 21 words
   Here is my literacy  for  this week
The purpose of this activity is to  is to  find the meaning of the word and then put it into a  sentance  
Maybe next time i could write a bit  more 
I am proud of the way this turned out because i got it complete
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.