Friday 26 May 2017

Reflection T2 W4,

Here  is my   chapter chat for  this week
  The purpose of this activity is to do a acrostic poem of ms bixby
Maybe next time i could write a few words about ms bixby
I am proud of the way this turned out because i got it do in a few miners


 Here is my literacy  for  this week
The purpose of this activity is to make a poster about cross country 
Maybe next time i could write  more next time 
I am proud of the way this turned out because i did not think  make it look fancy 
Here is my maths for  this week
The purpose of this activity  is to have some questions do it in tens
Maybe next time i could write more questions
I am proud of the way this turned out because i was struggling a bit with how i did it 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.