Thursday 23 June 2016

Reflection T2 W8

 
Here is  my maths, we were multiplying tens.  I liked doing it but it was hard, I got a lot of help to do it so I can get it done on Friday. It was hard because I had to take pictures. 
For word work this week I did rainbow spelling. I loved to do word work . It only takes 2 minis to do it  is so much fun.
Here is my writing follow-up. It is about  punctuation  I did not know what to do,and where to use them correctly,  but I got help off the teacher .
 
This is my reading follow up. I  don't really like reading but I did it because i have to do it for my blog. I really like  it because I knew what I was doing and could do it well.


 
Here  is my party planner we are looking at Financial Literacy. It was hard but I liked it because it is like I am  organizing my own birthday. That"s why its fun.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rylan You are so smart.I really love your birthday planing I can not what to get a invite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.